Saturday, 9 October 2010

Baubles everywhere!

This is my first card for the DT at Fairymoon Crafts and I was very excited to do this card





I have followed the sketch below and have used one of the very first stamps I ever bought from the bargain bin a few years back now. It is from Dovecraft and the serial no is DCR594, I thought it would fit well with the sketch as its narrow enough



I have coloured the baubles with Copics YG03,YG63,R17 and R29, then used G17 and R59 for the holly. I have also used a little glitter glue on the baubles as when my OH saw the card he thought it was apples and oranges, so he made me paranoid


I used the background paper from Papermania capsule collection and the poinsetta was from the little bag in the Docrafts goody bag

Looking forward to seeing your cards, make sure you post them over at http://fairymooncrafts.blogspot.com/ for us all to see and for a chance to win the fab prize below







No comments: