Sunday, 17 October 2010

Challenge 32 - Fairymoon Crafts


Time for a new challenge at Fairymoon Crafts and we are lucky to be sponsered by Crafty Sentiments this week



The lucky winner will get digis of the winners choice, these are fab as the lucky design team can vouch as we got a few to play with! Why not head over to http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/default.aspx to have a look.

The sketch this week is lucky for me a nice simple one, but very effective




For my card this week I used the image from Crafty Sentiments, coloured in with copics and given a bit of bling with my glitter glue




My background paper is from Papermanis, I love it as it has a bit of sparkle in it, the ribbon is a freebie from last year, or maybe even the year before off of a craft magazine, I have used a charm that I picked up from The Works, quite a bargain I thought as they were 6 for a £1 and there are three different designs in each pack. I also used a sparkly snowflake which is one of my other favourites for crimbo cards, snowflakes are my winter flowers when it comes to cardmaking lol!


Anyway hope you like it and it would be great to see more of you over at http://fairymooncrafts.blogspot.com/


Tracey x









2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tracy
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Laura said...

Such an adorable card!!! The image looks so cute...really reminds me of nice white Christmases :)

Hugs,
Laura