Monday, 4 October 2010

Die cut Dreams Christmas Club


This is the first time I have entered this challenge and it certainly wont be the last!


The theme this week for challenge 37 is glitter,gems and ribbon. All of my favourite things. You can find the challenge over here http://dcdchristmasclub.he/


My card is suing a Whiff of Joy stamp that I have never even inked up before, naughty me! I have coloured her with copics and the glitter comes from stickles on her dress and the sparkly background paper from the latest Docrafts goody bag, and I just love it!


The ribbon is from Hobby house along with the gems.


Hope you like it


4 comments:

clare said...

Lovely card. The simple design is so cute. Thanks for joining us @ DCD Christmas challenge. Good Luck. Clare (GD)

Karen said...

REally lovely, love what you've done with the glitter too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Lynne said...

Glad you came to join us at DCD Christmas Club :o) gorgeous card - love the image - hopefully see you again xx Lynne xx

Lynne said...

Glad you came to join us at DCD Christmas Club :o) gorgeous card - love the image - hopefully see you again xx Lynne xx