Sunday, 24 October 2010

Fairymoon Crafts challenge

This week we have been asked to create a halloween themed card following the sketch







Now I really dont do halloween, I think its because I have been bought up to not celebrate it as my mum said it was begging so I was never allowed to go trick or treating. I have had no less than 5 attempts this week at the sketch and just couldnt get it to look right.


Here is my final attempt,still not happy with it but ran out of time to do anymore :(






I have used a magnolia image coloured with copics



Looking forward to seeing all of your creations



Tracey x

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I find Halloween cards difficult but think your card is great.

Pam x

Dawn said...

I too had never made a Halloween card until this one for the DT, great job. x