Sunday, 31 October 2010

Mousey Christmas

Here is my card for this weeks fab sketch over at Fairymoon Crafts

I am back into my comfort zone of christmas cards, not halloween lol!



I have used a house mouse image from the Christmas set I bought



I have coloured the image using my copics and also stickles for the snow.


Please come and join us over at Fairymoon Crafts this week we would love to see some more faces

I have also entered this card for the following challenges


Winter Wonderland - Have a mousey christmas

Totally papercrafts - Bling it on

Stampavie - Christmas



4 comments:

Kiki said...

Such a lovely christmas card! The image is so cute and colored perfectly! Fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Danielle said...

How very cute! I love the image and the layout you used is fabulous! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Dawn said...

Great card, with great colouring & colours.

downrightcrafty said...

such a gorgeou image and love the colours you have used, thank you for sharing with us this week at Winter Wonderland, and we hope you will join us again on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx