Sunday, 21 November 2010

Another Monday :( another Fairymoon challenge :)

We have another fab sketch over at Fairymoon Crafts this week and we are lucky to be sponsored by the lovely Susan over at Crafty Chaos and the lucky winner will get to choose any three paper sets/items.

Here is my card this week, I went to a demo on Saturday at Fairymoon with Sheelagh Tomsett and saw lots of ways with distress inks, so after a shopping spree I made the following card

I have embossed the top part of the card with a snowflake embossing folder from crafts too and stuck flat backed gems in the centre of each one. The tree is a stamp from Creative expressions, embossed with clear embossing powder and then I went over the circle with distress ink - faded jeans.Then the bottom strip of paper is from our sponsor Crafy chaos and is from the blue christmas set.

So what are you waiting for? pop over to Fairymoons to join in with the fun x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely card Tracey, I will book one of the classes at Fairymoon after Xmas, may see you there.

Bev said...

fab card Tracey. loving the colours xxx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Beautiful card Tracey, I love the frosty feel :D