Thursday, 4 November 2010

A Berry Christmas



I have made this card for my design team challenge at Fairymoon Crafts following this fab sketch




I have used a downloadable image ready coloured (I know its cheating sorry!) but I cant for the life of me think where I bought it from sorry! I used flat backed red gems for the berries and coloure her fluff with stickles.The lovely sparkly paper is from the Daisy & Dandelion pack and I love it as you may be able to tell I love sparkles!



Please join us over at Fairymoon Crafts and enter our challenge, we would really love to see your designs!

I have also entered this card for the following challenges

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Loving the image I have this digi she is part of an adorable xmas set just love them all!!!

Thanks for joining us over at the CPFC this week Chanelle xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet Xmas card! Love the CAS design! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Dawn said...

Tracey, great DT card, I sometimes use coloured in images, why do we feel guilty??? lol

Nancy said...

Great card, and the downloadable image is super cute!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

~Michelle~ said...

very fun card....thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge this week!

Pascale said...

Love the cute fairy and all the sparkle.Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs Pascale

Vee said...

Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
xx Vee

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the image (I have the stamp - it's from Charmed Cards & Crafts and it's called Holly Pixie). Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x