Sunday, 14 November 2010

Snowman wishes

Here is my design card for the fabulous Fairymoon crafts, we are once again sponsored by the generous Crafty Sentiments, to be in wih a chance to win 2 digis of your choice follow the sketch below and head over to Fairymoon Crafts to enter



Here is my card for this week

I have used copics to colour the image and I cant remember where the paper is from as I have had it for so long and never used it (like a lot of my craft stash lol) the gold card is ready embossed and I used it with my new snowflake die I got which caused so much drama as I thought I had broken my wizard completely, it got well and truly stuck!With a lot of cursing finally managed to get it free.
I have also entered this card into the following challenges
I did it creations - Traditional christmas colours
Gingerloft Challenge - The great outdoors
Lexis Creations - Anything goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - A Classic Christmas
Digital Tuesday - Use something you never used before
Crafts and me - Glitter
Hope to see some of your creations soon x

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card. I love the touches of gold. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Gale Varland said...

Beautiful card. The gold accents really adds that touch of class. Thaks for playing with us at Gingerloft Challenges. :) Gale

Lynn said...

Lovely card and the gold snow flakes add a great touch :)
Thanks for playing along with us
at Gingerloft Challenges
huggs
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love that image he is fab!
Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card love the gold. Thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week. xx

Bev said...

fab card hun. loving the colours you have used. xxx

Pamela said...

Great card Tracey, Pam x

stampingwithbrenda.com said...

Great card! Love this little snowperson!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh i love the colors on this card!And any snowman melts my heart :) Thanks for playing aong with us at Gingerloft Challenges.