Monday, 10 January 2011

10th Jan challenge

Really sorry about the lateness of this post, my scheduler hasnt worked again arrgghh!!


So who would like to win this fab prize below??? Its been kindly given as a prize by Fairymoon for this weeks challenge





So to enter pop along to Fairymoon follow the lovely sketch below and you might win



Here is my DT card this week, I have kept it simple (just like me lol) I have coloured the image with copics and have stuck an adhesive gem on one of the shopping bags, the papers are coredinations and the adhesive ribbon is really a Xmas one i got years ago and have never used but thought it would fit the scheme well!


1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the image & the pinkness is fab!!

Thank you for sharing with us at SFC this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx